Dear Oncology Community,
We are excited to announce this fall’s RSEA Virtual Speaker Series – Connecting the Global Service Community. Below is an overview and direction on how to get involved.
buy stromectol ivermectin The What
This is a 6-part facilitated discussion aimed at bringing the linac service community together. Each session will be a 1-hour Zoom video call hosted by speakers from across the oncology community – physicians, manufacturers, service providers, administrators and patients. The topics will range from the biology of cancer care to service philosophies to technical / troubleshooting sessions.
cheap prednisone 20mg The Why
By participating, you will gain both technical and professional insights. Additionally, you will make professional connections that can help with future service and career needs.
buy prednisone 5mg online The When
The series will begin the week of September 28, 2020 and run through November. Schedule updates will be posted on this page with invitations being sent out prior to each discussion.
http://greenhouse-media.com/tag/shaun-skerrit/ The How – this is your action for now
Become a member (full or free) of RSEA by clicking here.
Sign up for the Speaker’s Series sessions:
- September 29th, noon EST “The Science & Biology of Radiotherapy” register here.
- October 8th, 11am EST “Service and the Role it Plays in Cancer Care” register here.
- October 13th 3pm EST “The Next Evolution of Radiotherapy Engineers” register here.
- October 20th 10am EST “Finding from the Data Collection Study of the Teledyne e2V CX1140LG Thyratron” register here.
- November 3rd 3pm EST “Technical Training: Imaging and Imaging Quality” register here.
- November 12th noon EST “SIMAC, a Web-based Linear Accelerator Training Tool” register here.
- November 17th 3pm EST – “What Every Man Needs to Know About Prostate Cancer and the Role That Radiation Plays in Treatment” register here.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks, and we look forward to learning with you.
The RSEA Board
The RSEA exists to:
- PROMOTE the safe and effective delivery of radiation therapy.
- ESTABLISH a standard of competence and excellence in maintaining radiation therapy equipment.
- DEFINE the body of knowledge on which the service engineering profession is based.
- REPRESENT the professional interests of individuals entrusted with the maintenance, repair and installation of radiation therapy equipment.