STEP ONE – and most importantly…
- Capture examples of anti-competitive or challenging practices by an OEM that has a negative impact on patient safety / care – Click Here
- Note that this is critical in supporting the recent Executive Order around anti-competitive practices. The FTC is actively looking for examples – without us submitting our experiences, they will not have any information to use in defining guidance.
- Submit a comment every occurrence even if it is a repeat event – frequency = scale = it matters
STEP TWO, THREE, FOUR….
- Share your support of the Critical Medical Infrastructure Right-to-Repair Act of 2020 by sending an email, writing a letter, or making a call to your congress representatives. Email email@example.com for a template and to learn more about how to do this (easily).
- Research where your state stands in the Right to Repair movement – Click Here
- Research the FDA’s draft guidance around cybersecurity and servicing medical devices; share with your IT department – Click Here
- Sign U.S. PIRG’s Healthcare Workers for Medical R2R petition – Click Here
- Submit comments for the “Draft Guidance for Technician Training Best Practices” prior to November – Click Here
- Review comments on the FDA’s draft guidance around “Servicing vs. Remanufacturing” – Click Here
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help.